- AYE VILLAIN! Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon To Team Up For Ek Villain Sequel?
- Read Here, Why Sidharth Malhotra Was Longing To Meet Salman Khan?
- Kavita Seth's Bitter Statement On Alia Bhatt And Shraddha Kapoor!
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Sidharth Malhotra Confident With His Next Film 'Brothers'
- Shraddha Kapoor Sizzling Photoshoot For Cosmopolitan
Ekta Kapoor-produced Bollywood movie Ek Villain has done brilliant collection at the Indian Box Office on Wednesday. The Sidharth Malhotra, Riteish Deshmukh and Shraddha Kapoor starrer has crossed Rs 70 crore mark in the domestic market in six days. The film is now fast heading towards the magical number of Rs 100 crore.
Having dropped considerably on Monday and Tuesday, Ek Villain showed further dip in its business on Wednesday, but its collection was far better than that of big-ticket movies like Holiday and Humshakals. On its sixth day, the film witnessed a poor amount of footfalls in the morning, but its occupancy gradually improved in the later shows. However, the movie did very well in the night shows in multiplexes.
On Wednesday, Ek Villain has collected Rs 6.40 crores nett at the Indian Box Office, taking its domestic grand total to Rs 72 crores nett. With one day left to conclude the first week, Ek Villain is expected to cross Rs 75 crore mark in the domestic market. The movie is likely to collect Rs 5.50+ crores nett at the Indian Box Office.
Ek Villain is expected to conclude the first week with a whopping collection of Rs 77 crores nett at the Indian Box Office. Bollywood trade expert Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#EkVillain Wknd 50.70 cr, Mon 8.10 cr, Tue 6.80 cr, Wed 6.40 cr. Total: ₹ 72 cr nett. India biz. Aiming for Rs 77 cr+ Week 1. HUMONGOUS!"