- Akshay Kumar To Compete With Himself On January?
- Akshay Kumar's Four Films Vs Aamir Khan's One Film A Year
- Akshay Kumar To Airlift Next!
- Kapil Sharma And Gutthi Ridiculed 'Mad In India' On Comedy Nights With Kapil!
- Entertainment Crosses 50 Cr, (6 Days) Box Office Report
- Entertainment 5 Days Box Office Collections: Doesn't Reach 50 Cr Mark
- 'Entertainment' Villain Prakash Raj Escapes Accident
- Entertainment 4 Days Box Office Collections: 7th Highest Opening Of Akshay
- Entertainment 1st Weekend Box Office: Beats Humpty, Heropanti
- Entertainment: When Animals Turned Heroes In Bollywood Movies
- How Akshay Kumar Comforted Krushna On Entertainment Sets?
- Entertainment Review: Akshay Impresses Twitter Fans
Entertainment opened on the Akshay Kumar's star power. The Indian box office is slow and steady even on the second day. The first day collections at box office was estimated about 11.16 crore. The second day box office collections of Entertainment show rise from the first day. Due to the weekend holiday, the box office collections was slightly better than Friday. The Saturday estimates is 11.53 crores at the Box Office. Total in 2 days, Entertainment collected about 22.69 crores. Film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "Entertainment opened in UAE-GCC on Thursday and has collected approx AED 475,000 [Rs 79.37 lacs] on its opening day. Good!", wrote Adarsh. "Entertainment Fri 11.16 cr [revised figure], Sat 11.53 cr. Total: Rs 22.69 cr nett. India biz'
The comedy drama got a good response from North and Central India. From kids to youngsters, the mixed crowd is cheering up to watch the mass entertaining comedy. The film is doing average at the box office with an average occupancy of 50-60% which is actually good. Entertainment is getting quite a very good word of mouth from the audiences as well as the critics now.
The Aksahy Kumar starrer is doing good business in metropolitan cities and multicomplexes. The evening and night shows on the second day has given good business. The positive review and fans response has helped Akshay Kumar's Entertainment do a fare business at the Indian Box Office. As it is Sunday, the box office collections is supposed to do much better with holiday and families free time.
The family entertainer is also attracting kids attention solely for the dog which is good for the business. The Akshay Kumar and Tamannaah Bhatia starrer is a comedy flick, which shows the life of a struggling guy Akhil Lokhande (played by Akshay Kumar) who gets lucky when he comes to know that his father has left behind a huge sum of money.
The movie has a nice blend of comedy, confusion, entertainment and drama. Entertainment is in fact solely based on the pet dog, who is named Entertainment in the movie. With the weekend, the box office response of Entertainment is expected to fare well. With no other Bollywood release this week, Akshay Kumar's Entertainment has a good chance to attract kids, young audience and pet lovers.
The Akshay Kumar and Tamannaah Bhatia starrer is a comedy flick, which shows the life of a struggling guy Akhil Lokhande (played by Akshay Kumar).
Entertainment is in fact solely based on the pet dog, who is named Entertainment in the movie.
The movie has a nice blend of comedy, confusion, entertainment and drama.
With no other Bollywood release this week, Akshay Kumar's Entertainment has a good chance to attract kids, young audience and pet lovers.
Tamannaah played the love interest of Akshay.
Villains Prakash Raj and Sonu Sood added a twist to the movie.