TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Bollywood has released three big ticket movies like Gulaab Gang, Queen and Total Siyapaa this Friday. All these much-hyped and highly-awaited movies have had lukewarm response at the Indian Box Office on their opening day. Among the three, the Kangana Ranaut starrer has slightly got better response than others, but it is the Hollywood movie 300: Rise Of An Empire that is leading the race at the domestic market.
Gulaab Gang starring Madhuri Dixit Nene and Juhi Chawla in leads, was predicted to lead the race, but has got dismal opening at the Indian Box Office. The movie has registered an average of 10-15% occupancy at single screens and multiplexes across the country in the morning and matinee shows.
Another movie Total Siyapaa starring Ali Zafar and Yami Gautam in leads, has also recorded around 10-15% occupancy in the morning and matinee shows. Despite getting positive response from critics, Queen has started on a poor note, but its collection is better, when compared to others. The Kangana Ranaut starrer has registered 20-25% occupancy. Trade experts opine that it will show a big leap over the weekend.
Gulaab Gang, Queen and Total Siyapaa are all big-budget movies. They need to show a big jump in their business over the weekend, if they need to recover their production cost.