- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
"The movie has crossed more than Rs.310 worldwide gross," a source from Shahrukh's Red Chillies Entertainments Pvt Ltd, confirmed.
Congratulating the team, megastar Amitabh Bachchan tweeted, "WOW!!! @HNY crosses 300 cr world wide...congratulations SRK and Farah...well-deserved...So Farah when do we work together! Haha."
Happy New Year, directed by Farah Khan, has an ensemble comprising Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood, Vivaan Shah and Jackie Shroff. A heist drama, with dollops of dance and music, it opened to a bumper weekend, making it the quickest film to mint Rs.100 crore when it released October 24, said a statement.
The post Diwali release, the movie HNY is being lapped up by audiences of all age groups despite mixed reviews. According to exhibitors, Happy New Year will continue to pull in audiences to theatres for at least 10 more days.