- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
With the India collection of the film crossing Rs 200 Cr net Box Office and Overseas collecting USD 15 million so far, Happy New Year has become one of the highest grossers of 2014.
The movie Happy New Year made a solid start with a whooping Box Office collection of Rs 44.97 crores on its opening day at the domestic market and was able to enter the 100 crore club within just three days of its release.
Following some ups and downs, Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year finally crossed Rs 200 crore Box Office collection by the end of its 19th day at the domestic market.
Venky Mysore, Red Chillies Entertainment CEO said, "The entire RCE team is very proud of having been associated with a mega project like Happy New Year. The way the audiences across the world have received the film to make it one of the biggest successes till date is very satisfying."
This is Shahrukh Khan's second consecutive film, after Chennai Express, produced by RCE to cross 200 Cr NBOC in India. "We are extremely delighted the way the film has been received by the audiences across the world. We are hopeful that in coming weeks HNY will continue to create many more new benchmarks," explains Gaurav Verma, Chief Revenue Office, RCE.
The movie Happy New Year was produced by Red Chillies Entertainments Pvt Ltd and directed by Farah Khan.