- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year released on October 24th and till its second Friday, the film witnessed drastic fall at the Box Office collection.
Farah Khan's directed Happy New Year featuring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah had a thunderous opening Friday with a whooping Box Office business of Rs 44.97 crores at the domestic market.
Happy New Year also made excellent revenue on the first weekend with a collection of Rs 31.60 crores on Saturday and Rs 32.29 crores on Sunday. Although, HNY crossed Rs 150 crores Box Office business by the end of first week, the figures started to decline after the first weekend.
SRK's Happy New Year made a Bo Office collection of Rs 15 crores on Monday, Rs 13 crores on Tuesday, Rs 11.5 crores on Wednesday and Rs 10.5 crores on Thursday taking its collection at the domestic market to Rs 157.57 crores on its seventh day.
After collecting Rs 44.97 crores on its first Friday, Happy New Year made a Box Office collection of Rs 7 crores (approx) on its second Friday that is on its eighth day at Indian Box Office. Thus Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year is now standing at a Box Office collection of Rs 164.57 crores.
As Happy New Year kept a steady pace and with no big releases this week, the film is expected to take its Box Office collection to near Rs 200 crores at the domestic market by the end of second week.
Check slider to see top 15 first week earning Bollywood films...
Aamir Khan's Dhhom 3 starring Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Katrina Kiaf collected Rs 188.99 crores in first week.
Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 3 made a opening week collection of Rs 166.52 crores.
Salman Khan's Kick made an opening business of Rs 164.09 crores.
Happy New Year
Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year collected Rs 157.57 crores in first week.
Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone's Chennai Express made an opening week business of Rs 156.70 crores
Ek Tha Tiger
Salman Khan's Ek Tha Tiger collected Rs 154.21 crores in opening week.
Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif's Bang Bang collected Rs 135.45 crores in first week.
Salman Khan-Kareena Kapoor's Bodyguard made a business of Rs 115 crores in first week.
Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor's Singham Returns collected Rs 112.59 crores in opening week.
Yeh Jaawani Hai Deewani
Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone's Yeh Jaawani Hai Deewani collected Rs 107.61 crores in first week.
Salman Khan's Dabangg 2 made a business of Rs 106.78 crores in first week.
Shahrukh Khan-Kareena Kapoor starrer Ra One collected Rs 99 crores in opening week.
Jab Tak Hai Jaan
Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma's Jab Tak Hai Jaan collected Rs 98.41 crores in first week.
Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Sanjay Dutt starrer Agneepath collected Rs 91.05 crores in opening week.
Salman Khan's Jai Ho made a business of Rs 88.78 crores in first week.
Son Of Sardaar
Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha and Sanjay Dutt starring Son Of Sardaar collected Rs 83.25 crores.