- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
Sharukh Khan's multi-starrer Bollywood film Happy New Year has maintained a steady pace at the Indian Box Office even on the start of its second week, that is on second Monday.
Farah Khan's directed Happy New Year featuring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah made a record of highest opening day business of Rs 44.97 crores and the film is still running strong at the Box Office.
After SRK's Happy New Year entered the 100 crore club within three days of its release with a collection of Rs 31.60 crores on Saturday and Rs 32.29 crores on Sunday, the film is edging fast towards Rs 200 crore. The movie Happy New Year had an excellent first week and now the second week has also witnessed a fine start on Monday, that is on its 11th day.
Recalling the first week collection, Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year made a Box Office business of Rs 15 crores on Monday, Rs 13 crores on Tuesday, Rs 11.5 crores on Wednesday, Rs 10.5 crores on Thursday and Rs 7 crores on Friday taking its collection at the domestic market to Rs 164.57 crores at the end of eighth day at Indian Box Office.
While, Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone's Happy New Year made a Box Office collection of Rs 8 crores (approx) on second Saturday that is on its ninth day, the second Sunday was even better with a collection of Rs 9 crores (approx) that is on its tenth Day.
The film Happy New Year starring Shahrukh Khan alongside Deepika Padukone made a Box Office revenue of Rs 179.80 crores till its tenth day. And as per early estimates, Farah Khan's Happy New Year has made a collection of Rs 4.5 crores (approx) by the end of second Monday that is on its 11th day. Although, the film's Monday collection dropped, it is inching fast towards Rs 200 crores.
Hence, the multi-starrer film Happy New Year has taken its Box Office business to Rs 183 crores (approx) till its 11th day. Co-produced by Shahrukh Khan, Happy New Year is likely to cross Rs 200 crores Box Office collection at the domestic market by the end of this week.
Check slider to know some unknown facts about Happy New Year movie...
Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone
Director Farah Khan was so dedicated in making Happy New Year that she refused to take up any other project during the making of HNY. She even refused to choreograph her brother Sajid Khan's film Humshakals.
Happy New Year was supposed to be made right after Main Hoon Naa but a rift between SRK and Farah Khan's husband Shirish Kunder resulted in the postponment of the project.
Happy New Year Team
While, the film HNY was initially planned after Main Hoon Naa, a completely different cast was fixed for the film which however eventually changed.
Initially John Abraham was supposed to play a lead role in HNY but due to his personal commitments, John could not take up the film.
Happy New Year Team In Red
Farah was sure about only SRK in HNY and a lot of names were thought of during the casting of the film but eventually Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah were roped in.