- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
Farah Khan's directed Happy New Year featuring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah made a record of highest opening day business of Rs 44.97 crores and the film is still running strong at the Box Office.
After SRK's Happy New Year entered the 100 crore club within three days of its release with a collection of Rs 31.60 crores on Saturday and Rs 32.29 crores on Sunday, the film is edging fast towards Rs 200 crore.
The movie Happy New Year had an excellent first weekend and now the second weekend that is second Saturday and Sunday also passed with decent Box Office business.
Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year made a Box Office business of Rs 15 crores on Monday, Rs 13 crores on Tuesday, Rs 11.5 crores on Wednesday, Rs 10.5 crores on Thursday and Rs 7 crores on Friday taking its collection at the domestic market to Rs 164.57 crores at the end of eighth day at Indian Box Office.
While, Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone's Happy New Year made a Box Office collection of Rs 8 crores (approx) on second Saturday that is on its ninth day, the second Sunday was even better with a collection of Rs 9 crores (approx) that is on its tenth Day.
Hence, the multi-starrer film Happy New Year has taken its Box Office business to Rs 179.80 crores till its tenth day. Co-produced by Shahrukh Khan, Happy New Year is likely to cross Rs 200 crores Box Office collection at the domestic market by the end of this week.
Check slider to see the top 10 highest second week earning Bollywood films...
Dhoom 3 tops the list with a collection of Rs 647,800,000.
Second comes 3 Idiots which made a business of Rs 562,400,000.
Third slot is claimed by Kick which made a Box Office collection of Rs 510,200,000.
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani is on fourth position with a business of Rs 447,500,000.
Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 3 made a collection of Rs 428,600,000.
Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone's Chennai Express gets in the list with a business of Rs 381,500,000.
Salman Khan's Dabangg 2 collected Rs 365,100,000.
After Dabangg 2, Salman Khan's Dabangg claims a position with a collection of Rs 359,700,000.
Akshay Kumar-Sonakshi Sinha's Rowdy Rathore made a business of Rs 331,500,000.
Hrithik Roshan-Katrina Kaif starring Bang Bang made a collection of Rs 324,700,000.