- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
Sharukh Khan's multi-starrer Bollywood film Happy New Year has been maintaining a decent pace at the Indian Box Office since its release. Although, the film witnessed a drop in Box Office earning on the start of its second week, Thursday business that is 14th day was moderate.
Farah Khan's directed Happy New Year featuring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah made a record of highest opening day business of Rs 44.97 crores at the domestic market. After SRK's Happy New Year entered the 100 crore club within three days of its release with a collection of Rs 31.60 crores on Saturday and Rs 32.29 crores on Sunday, the film is inching fast towards Rs 200 crore but could achieve the figure within its second week.
The movie Happy New Year had an excellent first week and the second week has also been witnessing fine business. Recalling the first week collection, Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year made a Box Office business of Rs 15 crores on first Monday, Rs 13 crores on Tuesday, Rs 11.5 crores on Wednesday, Rs 10.5 crores on Thursday and Rs 7 crores on Friday taking its collection at the domestic market to Rs 164.57 crores at the end of eighth day at Indian Box Office.
While, Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone's Happy New Year made a Box Office collection of Rs 8 crores (approx) on second Saturday that is on its ninth day, the second Sunday was even better with a collection of Rs 9 crores (approx) that is on its tenth Day. The film Happy New Year starring Shahrukh Khan alongside Deepika Padukone made a Box Office revenue of Rs 179.80 crores till its tenth day, including Rs 17 crores (approx) in the second weekend.
Farah Khan's Happy New Year continued its Box Office earning with a collection of Rs 4.5 crores (approx) by the end of second Monday, Rs 3.2 crores (approx) on second Tuesday and Rs 3 crores on Wednesday. Now Happy New Year's Thursday collection that is on 14th day, completing its second week remained somewhat same with a Box Office business of Rs 3.51 crores on Thursday, taking its Box Office business to Rs 193.44 crores till its 14th day.
Co-produced by Shahrukh Khan, Happy New Year was expected to cross Rs 200 crores Box Office collection at the domestic market by the end of this week which however, seems difficult by the current trend.
Check slider to know biggest Bollywood films which reached the 200 crore club within its second week...
Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra starrer Dhoom 3 collected Rs 200 crores at domestic market within nine days of its release.
Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 3 reached the magical figure within 10 days of its release.
Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer Kick crossed Rs 200 crores within 11 days of its release.
Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone's Chennai Express reached the whooping score within 15 days of its release.
Happy New Year
Shahrukh Khan's multi-starrer Happy New Year could not reach the 200 crore club within 14 days by a small margin. Lets see if it can do it on its 15th day.