- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone's multi starrer Happy New Year released last Friday and since then the movie has been making huge business at the Box Office.
Farah Khan's directed Happy New Year featuring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah received some negative reviews but that could not stop the movie from becoming the fastest Bollywood film to earn Rs 100 crore.
As a matter of fact, the film Happy New Year broke all previous Box Office records and crossed Rs 100 crore in just three days with the figures standing at Rs 44.97 crores on Friday, Rs 31.60 crores on Saturday and Rs 32.29 crores on Sunday.
Although, Shahrukh Khan's HNY witnessed a big drop in the Box Office collection after Sunday, it kept a steady pace with a Box Office business of Rs 15 crores on Monday, Rs 13 crores on Tuesday and Rs 11.5 crores on Wednesday, taking its total six days net Box Office collection to Rs 148.36 crores at the domestic market.
Now with the end of Thursday, Shahrukh Khan's biggest film this year Happy New Year has crossed Rs 150 crore mark by the end of its first week. As per early estimates, SRK's Happy New Year has made a business of Rs 10.5 crores (approx) on its seventh day that is on Thursday, taking its first week Box Office collection to Rs 157.57 crores (net) at domestic market.
With no other big Bollywood releases this Friday, the movie Happy New Year co-produced by Shahrukh Khan is expected to cross Rs 200 crore at Indian Box Office by the end of its second week.
Check slider to see the overseas collection of Happy New Year...
Happy New Year
The movie Happy New Year made a collection of Rs 15.06 crores across North America (USA and Canada) till October 29th.
Deepika Padukone In Happy New Year
Farah Khan HNY made a business of Rs 8.37 crores across United Kingdom till October 29th.
Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone
The multi-starrer made a Box Office business of Rs 2.71 crores in Australia till October 29th.
The film starring SRK, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah collected Rs 1.08 crores in New Zealand till October 29th.
The Happy New Year Team
The movie produced at a budget of Rs 110 crores collected Rs 0.37 crores in Malaysia till October 29th.
Happy New Year Team Goes Happy
The total overseas collection of Happy New Year has been Rs 27.59 crores till October 29th.