- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
- Happy New Year Box Office Collection Worldwide: Crosses Rs 350 Cr
Sharukh Khan's multi-starrer Bollywood film Happy New Year has maintained a steady pace at the Indian Box Office since its release.
Although, the film witnessed okay Box Office earning on the first day of its second week, Tuesday business seemed quite average.
Farah Khan's directed Happy New Year featuring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah made a record of highest opening day business of Rs 44.97 crores.
After SRK's Happy New Year entered the 100 crore club within three days of its release with a collection of Rs 31.60 crores on Saturday and Rs 32.29 crores on Sunday, the film is inching fast towards Rs 200 crore
The movie Happy New Year had an excellent first week and now the second week has also witnessed a fine start on Monday, that is on its 11th day. Recalling the first week collection, Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year made a Box Office business of Rs 15 crores on Monday, Rs 13 crores on Tuesday, Rs 11.5 crores on Wednesday, Rs 10.5 crores on Thursday and Rs 7 crores on Friday taking its collection at the domestic market to Rs 164.57 crores at the end of eighth day at Indian Box Office.
While, Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone's Happy New Year made a Box Office collection of Rs 8 crores (approx) on second Saturday that is on its ninth day, the second Sunday was even better with a collection of Rs 9 crores (approx) that is on its tenth Day.
The film Happy New Year starring Shahrukh Khan alongside Deepika Padukone made a Box Office revenue of Rs 179.80 crores till its tenth day and Farah Khan's Happy New Year has made a collection of Rs 4.5 crores (approx) by the end of second Monday that is on its 11th day.
Now early estimates suggest that Happy New Year's Tuesday collection that is on 12th day further dropped with a collection of Rs 3.2 crores (approx) on Tuesday, taking its Box Office business to Rs 186 crores (approx) till its 12th day.
Co-produced by Shahrukh Khan, Happy New Year is expected to cross Rs 200 crores Box Office collection at the domestic market by the end of this week.
Check slider to see some of the best dialogues of Happy New Year...
Ye kahani duniya ki sabse badi chori ki hai. It was all about a handful of diamonds
Kaun soch sakta hai 6 losers ek dance competition mei dance karne ke bajay karodo rupaye ke here churayenge
Humne ek din mei apna sab kuch kho diya aur uss din jaana ki kismet badi kutti cheez hai...saali kabhi bhi palat jaati hai
Duniya mein do tarah ke log hote hai... winners and losers...lekin zindagi har losers ko vo ek mauka zaroor deti hai jisme vo winner ban sakta hai.
Aur ye toh sirf trailer hai.. picture abhi baki hai mere dost
Aeeee Nandu Bheede, Dimag Mein Keede
Charlie Bhai, Apun Ka Jo Snakes Dance Hai Na, Woh Akha Sangam Chawl Mein World Famous Hai
Now you watching me speaking englishh... englishh, englishh, englishh, englishh, englishh, englishh
Eejee Lagta Hai Mohini Ka Dance? Eejee Nai Hai. Duniya Mei Sirf Do He Log Kar Sakte Hai Maalum- Ek Jlo Ani Ek Shakira
Jee chahta hai tumhe kha jau
Shahrukh Khan With Others
Madarrrrrr.....Choor na yaar.....