- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
Thus, it was very much expected that the movie Happy New Year will certainly cross Rs 200 crore Box Office collection by the end of its 19th day that is on third Tuesday.
The movie Happy New Year made a solid start with a whooping Box Office collection of Rs 44.97 crores on its opening day at the domestic market and was able to enter the 100 crore club within just three days of its release. With such a powerful opening, it was expected that Farah Khan's directed Happy New Year featuring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah will set a new record and will cross Rs 200 crore Indian Box Office collection in no time.
However, the subsequent days witnessed heavy fall in the Box Office revenue of Happy New Year and it failed to cross Rs 200 crores on completion of its second week.
With the release of Rang Rasiya and The Shaukeens, Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year suffered considerable drop in the Box Office earnings, but HNY still managed to rake in Rs 1.80 crores on Saturday that is on its 16th day and Rs 2 crores (approx) on Sunday that is on its 17th day. Thus, Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year was standing at Rs 198 crores (approx) at the domestic market by the end of its third weekend, that is 17th day.
Nevertheless, the film Happy New Year could not cross the 200 crore mark even on its 18th day as the third Monday collection was very low. With a Box Office collection of just Rs 75 lakhs on Monday Happy New Year's revenue collection was at Rs 199.75 crores by the end of 18th day.
Now, as per early estimates, the movie Happy New Year has finally crossed Rs 200 crore at the Indian Box Office by the end of its 19th day that is on third Tuesday.
Check slider to see the overseas collection of Happy New Year...
Happy New Year made a business of Rs 21.87 crores across North America.
Shahrukh Khan's HNY made a collection of Rs 12.14 crores in UK.
Farah Khan directed HNY made a collection of Rs 3.83 crores in Australia.
SRK'S Happy New Year earned a revenue of Rs 1.37 crores in NZ.
The multi-starrer film collected Rs 0.68 crores in Malaysia.
Happy New Year earned low at Lebanon with a collection of Rs 0.02 crores.
Happy New Year made a Box Office collection of Rs 0.11 crores in Austria.
Shahrukh Khan's biggest film this year made a business of Rs 0.24 crores in Peru.