- Tall & Beautiful! 30 Pictures Of Kriti Sanon That Can Make You Smile In An Instant
- SMILING BEAUTY: 25 Pictures Of Kriti Sanon That Will Melt Your Heart!
- This Actress Will Have A Cameo Appearance In Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt'
- Revealed! Read How Dilwale Actress, Kriti Sanon Will Celebrate Her Birthday!
- Confirmed! Tiger Shroff In Jackie Chan's Kung Fu Yoga
- Shraddha Kapoor's New Kick-Ass Avatar In Baaghi
Heropanti has rocked once again at the Indian Box Office in the second week and topped the domestic business chart, beating the new releases Citylights and Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi. Having crossed Rs 50 crore mark in 14 days, the Tiger Shroff and Alia Bhatt starrer has emerged as another big money spinner from Bollywood in 2014. It has become the fifth Hindi film to score a half century in the year.
Having collected Rs 35.91 crores in the first week, Heropanti lost out a small amount of screen count to new releases Citylights and Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi and witnessed 70% dip on its second Friday. But movie had considerable of growth on Saturday and Sunday. Its business dropped again on its second Monday and the film maintained rock-steady on weekdays.
In its second week, Heropanti has collected Rs 14.78 crores nett at the Indian Box Office, taking its 14-day domestic collection to Rs 50.69 crores nett. Its breakup is Rs 2.07 cr on Fri, Rs 2.59 cr on Sat, Rs 3.63 cr on Sun, Rs 1.87 cr on Mon, Rs 1.69 cr on Tue, Rs 1.53 cr on Wed and Rs 1.40 cr on Thu.
Made on a budget of Rs 25 crores, Heropanti has recovered its production cost and earned a huge profit share Rs 25+ crores in 14 days. The movie is now fast heading towards Rs 75 crore mark. Trade experts predict that two much-hyped movies like Holiday and Filmistan, which have hit the screens this Friday, would halt the collection of Heropanti in its third week.