- Tall & Beautiful! 30 Pictures Of Kriti Sanon That Can Make You Smile In An Instant
- SMILING BEAUTY: 25 Pictures Of Kriti Sanon That Will Melt Your Heart!
- This Actress Will Have A Cameo Appearance In Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt'
- Revealed! Read How Dilwale Actress, Kriti Sanon Will Celebrate Her Birthday!
- Confirmed! Tiger Shroff In Jackie Chan's Kung Fu Yoga
- Shraddha Kapoor's New Kick-Ass Avatar In Baaghi
Bollywood movie Heropanti starring Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon in the leads, has cleared the Monday test and continued to keep the bells ringing at the Indian Box Office on the following weekdays too. The Sajid Nadiadwala-produced romantic-action film is now fast heading towards Rs 50 crore mark in the domestic market.
Having collected Rs 21.33 crores nett in the first weekend, Heropanti continued to rock viewers on the weekdays. On Monday, the movie witnessed more than 35% dip in its business, when compared to its opening day collection. The collection of the film further dropped on Tuesday in the domestic market.
Heropanti has collected Rs 29.38 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in five days. Its breakup is Rs 6.63 cr on Fri, Rs 6.42 cr on Sat, Rs 8.28 cr on Sun, Rs 4.26 cr on Mon and Rs 3.79 cr on Tue. If it runs at its current pace, the movie is likely to rake in another Rs 7+ crores in the next two days, taking its first week domestic total to Rs 36.50 crores.
Made on a whopping budget of Rs 25 crores, Heropanti has recovered its production cost and a decent share of profit from its five-day theatrical run. Some less hyped films like Citylights, Tum Ho Yaara and Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi, are slated to release on May 30. So the Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon starrer is likely to rock viewers and cross Rs 50 crore mark at the Indian Box Office in the second week.