TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Bollywood movie Highway starring Randeep Hooda and Alia Bhatt in lead roles, has received mixed response from the international film goers. The Imtiaz Ali directed road film has done good business in foreign countries like USA, UK and UAE, but its collection is very low in Australia and New Zealand.
Highway has collected Rs 1.78 crores nett ($286,495) from 81 screens in the USA, Rs 24.22 lakhs ($39,027) from 12 screens in Canada, Rs 1.49 crores (AED 881,500) in the UAE and Rs 1.10 crore (£106,581) from 49 screens in the UK Box Office in the first weekend. The Randeep Hooda and Alia Bhatt starrer has topped the collection chart in all these regions.
But the performance of Highway is not upto the mark in other foreign countries like Australia and New Zealand. The film has raked in Rs 22.51 lakhs (A$40,391) from 13 screens in Australia and Rs 5.15 lakhs (NZ$10,020) from 6 screens in the New Zealand Box office in the first weekend. While it topped the chart in Australia, the film has landed in the second place in New Zealand.
However, Highway, which released in around 250 screens in the international markets, has approximately collected Rs 5.58 crores ($900,000) at the Overseas Box Office in the first weekend. The movie has collected Rs 13.97 crores nett from 800 screens at the Indian Box Office in its opening weekend. Its three-day global total stands at Rs 19.55 crores nett.