- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Evelyn Sharma Touches The 'Heaven' As She Holidays In Tokyo! View Pictures
- Bikini Model Sophie Burnside Can Give You Serious Holiday Goals! View Pictures
- Honeymoon Pictures! Sagarika Ghatge & Zaheen Khan Have a Beachy Time In Maldives
- Cameron Gives Up On Getting Pregnant, Ends Career Break!
Superstar Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha starrer Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off Duty faced tough competition from Sajid Khan's much-hyped movie Humshakals, but has managed to make good collection at the Indian Box Office in its third week. The AR Murugadoss-directed film, which crossed Rs 100 crore mark on its 15th day, has landed in second place, while Humshakals topped domestic business chart.
Holiday, which released in 3500 screens in the domestic market on June 6, had collected Rs 99.71 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in two weeks. Trade experts had predicted that Humshakals would halt its rocking run at the ticket counters in its third week. As expected, its business did go down considerably on its third Friday, but the movie showed superb growth on Saturday and Sunday.
When compared to its third Friday collection, Holiday did much better business on the weekdays. In its third week, the film has collected Rs 10.33 crores nett at the Indian Box Office, taking its 21-day domestic total to Rs 110.04 crores nett. Its breakup is Rs 1.04 cr on Fri, Rs 1.91 cr on Sat, Rs 3.11 cr on Sun, Rs 1.16 cr on Mon, Rs 1.13 cr on Tue, Rs 1.01 cr on Wed and Rs 95 lakhs on Thu.
In its fourth week, Holiday has another big competitor. Released in a large number of screens this Friday, much-awaited movie Ek Villain is likely halt its business. It should be seen how Holiday will perform at the Indian Box Office in its fourth week.