- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Evelyn Sharma Touches The 'Heaven' As She Holidays In Tokyo! View Pictures
- Bikini Model Sophie Burnside Can Give You Serious Holiday Goals! View Pictures
- Honeymoon Pictures! Sagarika Ghatge & Zaheen Khan Have a Beachy Time In Maldives
- Cameron Gives Up On Getting Pregnant, Ends Career Break!
Bollywood movie Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off Duty has continued to keep the bells ringing at the Indian Box Office on weekdays too. The Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha starrer action entertainer has crossed Rs 50 crore mark in the domestic market in five days. Trade analysts in B-Town predict that the movie will surpass Rs 65 crore mark in the first week.
Holiday, which had collected Rs 41.32 crores nett in the domestic market in its opening weekend, showed more than 30% dip in its business on Monday, when compared to its first day collection. This figure seems to be the biggest number to be collected by any Akshay Kumar movie on its first Monday. Trade expert Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#Holiday passes crucial 'Monday test'. Strong word of mouth translates into super BO numbers..."
The Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha starrer further dropped on Tuesday. Holiday has collected Rs 56.79 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in five days. Its breakup is Rs 12.18 cr on Fri, Rs 12.34 cr on Sat, Rs 16.80 cr on Sun, Rs 8.02 cr on Mon and Rs 7.45 cr on Tue. Taran Adarsh predicts that the movie is "All set for an impressive Rs 65 cr Week 1."