- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan's Badrinath Ki Dulhania First Look Is Out! Looks Vibrant & Desi
- WOW! Alia Bhatt & Varun Dhawan To Star Together In Next?
- Bollywood Celebs Support Gender Equality Through Man's World
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Kavita Seth's Bitter Statement On Alia Bhatt And Shraddha Kapoor!
- Alia Bhatt Planning To Launch Her Debut Music Album Soon
The box office reports of Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania is just awesome. The grand total earned by Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania is Rs 72.17 Cr nett. Salman Khan’s Kick which is releasing tomorrow is expected to rock the box office collections.
Lai Bhaari, the marati film, Hate Story 2 and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania had a steady week at the box office and now Kick is all set to give a tough competition.
Earlier, Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted about the box office collections of HSKD. The romantic film which had a lot of similar scenes from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge gave a good review for Varun Dhawan’s acting.
Alia Bhatt was also equally praised for her acting. This film which is entering the third week will see a huge drop in collections when Salman Khan’s Kick will release in large number of screens tomorrow. But, Varun Dhawan’s highest ever box office collection would be from Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.
However, the Marati film Lai Bhaari is doing good in Maharashtra and has got good reports too at the box office. The rumoured tiff between the Lai Bhaari producers and Sajid Nadiadwala to screen their respective films would really affect the collections at the box office.
Box office reports for HSKD is satisfactory and this film can be deemed a hit when it crossed the 50 Cr mark.