- OMG! Shahrukh Khan To Star Opposite Tamannaah Bhatia In Next?
- Twitter Jokes On Sajid Khan That Will Make You ROFL!
- Sajid Khan Debuts On Twitter, Gets Warm Welcome
- 'Humshakals' Lead Nominations List At Golden Kela Awards
- 15 Worst And Most Bakwas Bollywood Films Of 2014
- Bang Bang To Gunday: Hyped Bollywood Films That Disappointed Us
Humshakals, which released in 550 screens in 40 foreign countries, has received decent response at the Overseas Box Office in the first weekend. The Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh and Ram Kapoor starrer has made fantastic collection in UAE, Pakistan and New Zealand in three days, while its business was average in other key international markets like USA, UK and Australia.
The Sajid Khan directed Humshakals has collected Rs 1.24 crores ($ 206,399) from 148 screens in the USA, Rs 33.78 lakhs (US$ 56,103) from 17 screens in Canada, Rs 3.44 crores (AED 2,095,854) in the UAE, Rs 1.32 crores (£ 129,181) from 71 screens in the UK, Rs 28.91 lakhs (A$ 50,908) from 19 screens in Australia, Rs 21.39 lakhs (NZ$ 40,682) from 9 screens in New Zealand, Rs 2.49 lakhs (MYR 13,332) from 3 screens in Malaysia and Rs 1.53 crores (PKR 25,038,000) in Pakistan Box Office in the first weekend.
Humshakals has collected approximately Rs 12.16 crores nett ($ 2.02 million) at the overseas Box Office in the first weekend. The Sajid Khan directed-comedy entertainer has raked in Rs 40.13 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in three days. Its opening weekend global collection stands at Rs 52.29 crores nett. Having made on a mega budget of Rs 75 crores, the movie has recovered 70% of its production cost from its theatrical run in three days.