- OMG! Shahrukh Khan To Star Opposite Tamannaah Bhatia In Next?
- Twitter Jokes On Sajid Khan That Will Make You ROFL!
- Sajid Khan Debuts On Twitter, Gets Warm Welcome
- 'Humshakals' Lead Nominations List At Golden Kela Awards
- 15 Worst And Most Bakwas Bollywood Films Of 2014
- Bang Bang To Gunday: Hyped Bollywood Films That Disappointed Us
Much-hyped multi-starrer Hindi movie Humshakals has cleared the Monday test. Despite getting lot of negative response from viewers, the Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh and Ram Kapoor starrer comedy entertainer has maintained rock-steady and made decent business at the Indian Box Office on its fourth day. The movie is now fast heading towards Rs 50 crore mark in the domestic mark.
Having collected Rs 40.13 crores nett in its opening weekend, Humshakals witnessed a steep fall in its business on Monday. When compared to its opening day, the business of the film dropped by more than 60% on its fourth day. The movie has collected Rs 45.23 crores nett at the Indian Box Office in four days. Its breakup is Rs 12.50 cr on Fri, Rs 12.59 cr on Sat, Rs 15.04 cr on Sun and Rs 5.10 cr on Mon.
As per early trends, Humshakals is expected to rake in around Rs 5 crores at the Indian Box Office on Tuesday. Trade experts predict that the Sajid Khan-directed movie would definitely cross Rs 50 crore mark in the domestic market on its fifth day and it is likely to conclude the first week with a whopping collection of Rs 60 crores. Stay locked to this space to read Humshakals Box Office updates.