- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan's Badrinath Ki Dulhania First Look Is Out! Looks Vibrant & Desi
- WOW! Alia Bhatt & Varun Dhawan To Star Together In Next?
- Bollywood Celebs Support Gender Equality Through Man's World
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Kavita Seth's Bitter Statement On Alia Bhatt And Shraddha Kapoor!
- Alia Bhatt Planning To Launch Her Debut Music Album Soon
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania featuring Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt has had a good opening weekend at the box office. The film is a massive success during it’s first week of release. It crossed over 50 Cr in the first week and one of Varun Dhawan’s highest earning film in the first week.
It is expected to get good income reports during the coming week barring the Friday box office collections which will be ruled by Hate Story and Pizza 3D which got released.
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania earned more than Rs 33 crore at the domestic box office in it’s first weekend alone. This low budget film of Rs 29 crore was screened in 2200 domestic multiplexes as well as single screen theatres. Though the first weekend collections crossed Rs 50 Crore, it got slowed down by the other films which were released this Friday.
The domestic box office reports of Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania is below for you readers.
ist day collection: Rs 9.02 Cr
2nd day collection: Rs11.25 Cr
3rd day collection: Rs 13.46 Cr
4th day collection: Rs 5.60 Cr
5th day collection: Rs 5 Cr
6th day collection: Rs 4.8 Cr
7th day collection: Rs 4.5 Cr
8th day collection: Rs 4 Cr