- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
- Met Gala 2018: Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's Dramatic FACE-OFF Takes Internet By Storm [Pics]
- Priyanka Chopra's Blazer Dress Memes Will Make You Burst Out With Laughter!
- Priyanka Chopra Secretly Got Married? A Mangalsutra On Her Wrist Is Making Us Curious!
The film which was released all over India except Manipur on September 5 has made good collection at the box office.
Mary Kom box office collection now crosses 50 Cr mark. According to a report in a leading online sitethe second weekend collections of Mary Kom made Rs 7.5 Cr on its second Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The total earnings of Mary Kom stand at Rs 53.50 crores at the domestic box office. Although the film was made tax-free in many major cities, it has failed to appeal the crowd. Mary Kom has done well across many cities and was best in Mumbai, Thane, Pune and Delhi.
Priyanka Chopra has given a good performance and she has been praised that it is one of her best performances in her Bollywood career.
Going by this trend, it looks like Mary Kom will be the 11th highest grossing film of the year. It will anyway which case, not beat the women-centric film Queen which came out earlier in the year.