- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
- Mary Kom's Animated Avatar To Be India's First Girl Superhero!
- I Hate Losing: Priyanka On National Award Miss
- Sonam Kapoor's View On Kangana Ranaut Getting Best Actress Award
- Revealed: 60th Britannia Filmfare Awards Nominations
- 21st Annual Life OK Screen Awards Winners List: Shahid and Priyanka Win Again
Wonder why? She feels, "Our film is already successful and I only hope that it sets an example that even female centric films can do well. I don't know what our destiny is, but I don't want to put such pressure on our film."
Mary Kom which roared at the Box Office collection from the day it got released till Monday, is now going down the graph. According to a leading daily the BO collections for Tuesday were Rs 3.30 crores.
The film which was released in about 1,800 screens in India, raked in Rs.28.32 crore in the opening weekend with maximum collections from Delhi and Mumbai.
However, the Box Office collection dipping. Mary Kom so far has a total collection of Rs.38.95 crore at the Box Office as per the report. Even after making the movie tax-free in many major cities, the film which created a lot of hype before release, is not faring well at the Box Office.
The reason cited for this dip in Mumbai was owing to Ganesh Visarjan. Let's just wait and see how far this film will go on to make money at the Box Office.