- Good News! Rani Mukerji To Have A Baby Shower Soon
- Photos: Rani Mukerji At Mardaani Premiere Show In Poland
- Pics: Rani Mukerji Visits Anti-Trafficking NGO In Delhi
- Rani Mukerji's Mardaani Impresses Ambani Couple
- Mardaani Not Crusade Against Men: Rani Mukerji
- Rani Mukerji Meets Her Mardaani Inspiration
- Mardaani (5 days) Indian Box Office Collection; Crosses Queen, Bobby Jasoos
In the second week Mardaani earned Rs 75 lakhs on Monday and Rs 65 lakhs on Tuesday, claiming a total of Rs 30.60 crores net till date.
Directed by Pradeep Sarkar, Rani Mukerji's Mardaani received some positive reviews which is helping the film to do okay business at the Box Office.
Although, Mardaani's Box Office performance is quite low in comparison to other recently released films like Singham Returns and Kick, trade analysts are considering it fine as this is a women-oriented serious flick unlike the other 'masala' entertainment movies.
In the first five days, Mardaani raked in Rs 19.10 crores in the domestic market which was better than other women-oriented films like Queen and Bobby Jasoos.
Release of Raja Natwarlal starring Emraan Hashmi and Humaima Malick on last Friday also could not affect much to the Box Office earning of Rani Mukerji's Mardaani.
The movie Mardaani presented Rani Mukerji in a never-seen-before avatar of a fearless cop and the plot of the film revolves around the rising cases of human trafficking.