TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
In the second week Mardaani earned Rs 75 lakhs on Monday and Rs 65 lakhs on Tuesday, claiming a total of Rs 30.60 crores net till date.
Directed by Pradeep Sarkar, Rani Mukerji's Mardaani received some positive reviews which is helping the film to do okay business at the Box Office.
Although, Mardaani's Box Office performance is quite low in comparison to other recently released films like Singham Returns and Kick, trade analysts are considering it fine as this is a women-oriented serious flick unlike the other 'masala' entertainment movies.
In the first five days, Mardaani raked in Rs 19.10 crores in the domestic market which was better than other women-oriented films like Queen and Bobby Jasoos.
Release of Raja Natwarlal starring Emraan Hashmi and Humaima Malick on last Friday also could not affect much to the Box Office earning of Rani Mukerji's Mardaani.
The movie Mardaani presented Rani Mukerji in a never-seen-before avatar of a fearless cop and the plot of the film revolves around the rising cases of human trafficking.