- Kalki Kochelin: I'm Still Learning
- Happy Ending Tuesday (5 Days) Collection At Box Office: Disastrous Collections
- Saif Ali Khan's Happy Ending Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection
- Ambareesha Thrashes Happy Ending At Box Office
- Saif's Happy Ending (3 Days) First Weekend Collection At Box Office
- Happy Ending (Saturday) Second Day Box Office Collection
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
Happy Ending starring Saif Ali Khan and Ileana D'Cruz has had a slow start at the Indian Box Office. The film has an urban feel to it, there by targeting the multiplexes more than the single screen theatres.
The film is expected to do well in cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Kolkata. The movie released in over 2500 screens and though the morning show occupancy rate was very less, it increased over the day due to positive reviews about the film.
The weekend business is expected to soar as no other Bollywood movie has released to compete with this, and last week's Kill Dil will not have much impact on the Box Office.
An exhibitor and distributor from Kokalta tweeted, "#happyending is good at sme parts, bt overall dissapoints, weak direction by raj&dk, Govinda & saif both are ok bt nt exclnt.." The exhibitor added, "Multipx aprx 20%, single scrns 12% avg ocuupancy fr #happyending, sala ye november mahina rula dega humlogo ko no sale, all exibitrs in loss."
The film's occupancy rate on the first day was somewhere around 40% which is not that bad but the film expected to get a better start. Happy Ending was made on a budget of Rs 60 crores that is including even the promotion costs.
The film is expected to have collected around Rs 5-8 crores on its opening day. If the film manages to make decent collection through the next week, it may be able to recover the making costs.