- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
- Amy Jackson To Star Opposite Salman Khan?
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Come Together For Kick 2?
- WOW! Guess Which Hollywood Stunt Specialist Is Roped In For Salman Khan's Sultan?
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Video: Jacqueline Fernandez Works Out Like A Monster
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Varun Dhawan-John Abraham Undergo Police Combat Training
- Salman Khan Got Bail: 10 Dialogues Of The Actor That Fits The Bill
- Jacqueline Fernandez Tops Times Celebex List
- Jacqueline Fernandez To Do Item Number In Salman Khan's Hero
- IIFA Awards 2015 Complete Nominations List Revealed
- Tiger Zinda Hai Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection! Salman Khan's Film Is UNSTOPPABLE
A lot of comparison has been going on, whether or not Salman Khan starrer Kick will create records at the Box Office or not as it is yet to beat the records created by Dhoom 3 and Krrish 3. The film has now surpassed Shahrukh Khan's Jab Tak Hai Jaan, his own Dabangg 2 and Ranbir Kapoor's Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani's overseas collections and is now the sixth highest overseas grosser of all times.
The Sajid Nadiadwala film is into its second weekdays and in spite of a slow opening on Monday, the film is making decent collections. It opened to 15-20% occupancy during the morning shows on Monday. Kick fell about 50% from its performance on Second friday which is on expected lines. According to Koimoi, till yesterday Kick had made a total of Rs 313 crores so far which includes over Rs 50 crores of overseas collections and over Rs 262 crores of domestic collections.
The trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweetd, "#Kick [Week 2] Fri 9.22 cr, Sat 10.62 cr, Sun 14.18 cr, Mon 5.08 cr. Total: ₹ 203.19 cr nett. Salman's HIGHEST GROSSER in India." Second Monday is lower than both Dhoom 3 and 3 Idiots but is higher than Chennai Express.
Kick will soon beat Ek Tha Tiger which is marginally ahead with a total worldwide collection of Rs 319 crores. Kick is now highest grossing Salman Khan film worldwide, number 4 on all time highest grossing movies in India and also number 4 on top ten Bollywood movies Worldwide list.
Here is the List of Bollywood movies that grossed more than 200 crores at the Indian Box Office and grossed more than 300 crores in the Worldwide collection.
Dhoom 3 grossed Rs 280.25 cr in the domestic market and Rs 165 cr in the overseas market, making the total worldwide collections Rs 537 cr.
Chennai Express grossed Rs 226.7 cr in the domestic market and Rs 121 cr in the overseas market, making the total worldwide collections Rs 422 cr.
3 Idiots grossed Rs 202 cr in the domestic market and Rs 126 cr in the overseas market, making the total worldwide collections Rs 395 cr.
Krrish 3 grossed Rs 240.5 cr in the domestic market and Rs 54 cr in the overseas market, making the total worldwide collections Rs 374 cr.