- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
- Amy Jackson To Star Opposite Salman Khan?
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Come Together For Kick 2?
- WOW! Guess Which Hollywood Stunt Specialist Is Roped In For Salman Khan's Sultan?
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Video: Jacqueline Fernandez Works Out Like A Monster
Salman Khan's Kick is smashing recors after records at the Indian Box Office. Few days back it smashed the records of Shahrukh Khan's Chennai Express and today it broke the lifetime collection record of Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 3.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#Kick [Wk 3] Fri 1.97 cr, Sat 2.94 cr, Sun 3.92 cr, Mon 1.69 cr, Tue 1.35 cr. Grand total: ₹ 226.98 cr nett. ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER." So this makes Kick Box Office collection in the domestivc market to be Rs 226.98 crore and worldwide collection is Rs 366.72 crores (gross).
Even after the release of Akshay Kumar's Entertainment, Kick has managed to have a decent opening this week and the Box office collection is still ringing. Salman Khan's movie has managed to break the lifetime collection of Krrish 3 which is Rs 224.69 crore nett to become one of the biggest box office spinner of 2014.
The film's collection did drop a little and it is expected to go further down after the release Ajay Devgn starrer Singham Returns so looks like Kick may not beat Aamir Khan's Dhoom 3.
Although it will be quite interesting to know the record Box Office Kick is going to set for the rest of the Bollywood movies. With a number of big movies releasing this year like Happy New Year, Bang Bang and PK, it is yet to see if Kick will maintain it's position or any other film will beat it's colection.