- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
- Amy Jackson To Star Opposite Salman Khan?
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Come Together For Kick 2?
- WOW! Guess Which Hollywood Stunt Specialist Is Roped In For Salman Khan's Sultan?
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Video: Jacqueline Fernandez Works Out Like A Monster
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Varun Dhawan-John Abraham Undergo Police Combat Training
- Salman Khan Got Bail: 10 Dialogues Of The Actor That Fits The Bill
- Jacqueline Fernandez Tops Times Celebex List
- Jacqueline Fernandez To Do Item Number In Salman Khan's Hero
- IIFA Awards 2015 Complete Nominations List Revealed
Salman Khan's Kick has finally crossed 200 crore mark at the Indian Box Office and has beaten Shahrukh Khan's Chennai Express first week Box Office Collection. Kick is now the second highest grossing movie for Salman Khan after Ek Tha Tiger and number 7 on the all time highest grossing movies in India.
Kick has taken over Ek Villain, Holiday, 2 States and his own Jai Ho at the Indian Box Office which were among the top grosser of the year. Here is the split of Kick's collection at the Indian Box Office over the first week of its release, Friday: Rs 26.40 Crores, Saturday: Rs 27.15 Crores, Sunday: Rs 30.18 Crores, Monday: Rs 14.41 Crores, Tuesday: Rs 28.89 Crores, Wednesday: Rs 21.66 Crores, Thursday: Rs 15.4 Crores.
This makes the first week total Box Office Collection Rs 164.09 Cr. Kick has become only the second movie after Dhoom 3 to reach 150 crores in first week itself.
Coming to the overseas collection at the Box Office, trade expert Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#Kick Overseas total till Wednesday: $ 6 mn + [₹ 36.25 cr +]." The movie has grossed 6.6 crores in the overseas market on Thursday and considering it was a weekday, the collection was good. So now the first week overseas Box Office Collection is Rs 42.85 crores (approximately).
Total Worldwide Box Office Collection is now Rs 206.94 crore. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#Kick worldwide total after Week 1: India - ₹ 164.09 cr. Overseas - ₹ 42.85 cr. Total: ₹ 206.94 cr." So this is proof that Salman Khan's Kick has now made a grand entry into the 200 crore club. This is all time 2nd highest week 1 collection behind only Dhoom 3 and ahead of Chennai Express.
Here is a list of Bollywood movies which have also grossed more than 200 crores and are now part of the elite 200 crore club.
Dhoom 3: Back in Action
Budget- 35 crores
Ek Tha Tiger
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Kick has now finally crossed the 200 crore mark and it is yet to see if it will beat Dhoom 3 Box Office Collection