- Tiger Zinda Hai Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection! Salman Khan's Film Is UNSTOPPABLE
- Secret Superstar & Golmaal Again: Monday Box Office Collection!
- Jab Harry Met Sejal First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Mubarakan First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection!
- Jagga Jasoos First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! NOT THAT BAD!
- Box Office Report! Salman Khan's Tubelight Finally Crosses Rs 100 Crore Mark!
- Box Office Update! Dangal Becomes The First Indian Film To Earn Rs 2000 Crore
- Tubelight First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection! LOWER THAN EXPECTED!
- Tubelight Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection! DECENT!
- Tubelight BOX OFFICE Prediction! Will Salman Khan's Film Cross Rs 100 Crore In The First Weekend?
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! IMPRESSIVE!
- Half Girlfriend & Hindi Medium Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection: Unexpected!
Salman Khan's most anticipated movie Kick hit the screens across the globe today. The movie has received an earth-shattering opening at the Indian Box Office. But Sallu Miyan has failed to grab the top position of Bollywood again after Jai Ho. The Sajid Nadiadwala-directed film has failed to record of Aamir Khan's Dhoom 3. That's not all. It has also failed to smash the record set by Sallu with his film Ek Tha Tiger.
Kick released in 4400 screens in the domestic market on July 25. The theatres screening the film were overflowing with people in the morning shows. While in the middle east the review of the movie hasn't been that good, but the collection says otherwise. Taran Adarsh tweeted, "Get ready for a Tsunami called #Kick at the ticket window. Sure to rewrite box-office records. "
Trade analysts had predicted that Kick would collect more than Rs 30 crores nett at the Indian Box Office on the first day and the opening day records of Ek Tha Tiger (Rs 32.93 croress nett) and Dhoom 3 (Rs 36.2 crores nett). However, trade expert Taran Adarsh tweeted, "Despite pre-Eid period + working day, #Kick opens to PHENOMENAL numbers. Fri Rs 26.40 cr+ nett. India biz. Note:- Early estimates." With this the movie has proved the experts' predictions wrong. It has failed to beat the records of both the films.
The Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez starrer registered 100% occupancy in both single screens and multiplexes. According to the advance booking reports, the film has already sold out tickets rampantly in the Delhi-NCR region for the morning shows on Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3. With almost 40% of the tickets sold out, the multiplexes of key areas like Lucknow are looked at a bumper opening.
The metros of Mumbai and Bangalore had already sold off 30% of their tickets. Multiple shows across Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata had been partly booked already and the single screens too are filling fast. Many fans of Salman Khan across the country had dreamt of watching the movie Kick in first show on the first day but were left disappointed as many theatres were showing 'housefull board'.
Coming to how the audiences have reacted towards this film, it has got mixed response from people, while some liked the movie a lot, some have made fun the movie. Here is a list of responses from audiences who took to social networking sites to express their views on the movie.
"@utsav_baidya:The biggest surprise in #kick was not Salman but @Asli_Jacqueline!God she looked terribly hot throughout the movie!!#KICKDAY"
Sreedhar Pillai @sri50
#Kick - 3/5. Jacqueline is red hot especially in Jumme Ki Raat song, Randeep Hooda as the cop chasing Salman and the climax is terrific.
Sreedhar Pillai @sri50
#Kick - 3/5. @BeingSalmanKhan is 1 man entertainment troupe and 2 give the 'Devil' his due -he delivers with his style & charisma.
sabina lamba @SabinaLamba
#Kick will rule over everybody's heart& minds.Its @BeingSalmanKhan's best!film a complete paisa vasool watch #KICKDAY
Namrata Joshi @Namrata_Joshi
#Kick ne critics ki chhutti kar di! No film next week. Yay!
Milap Zaveri @zmilap
The dialogues of #Kick are getting brilliant reviews! Congrats to @rajatsaroraa Great going buddy! The power of your pen is inspiring!