- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
With a huge star cast of Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah, Farah Khan's Happy New Year is expected to become the biggest Bollywood Box Office earner this year.
Produced at a whooping amount of Rs. 1.5 billion, the movie Happy New Year is not only expected to get into the 100 crore club but is also likely to reach the mark as one of the fastest Bollywood flicks. Although, Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year is releasing on Diwali, it is being expected that HNY will make a Box Office Collection of around 25-30 crores on the first day itself.
And for obvious reasons, Happy New Year's business report is likely to witness a steady growth on the second and third day, these two days being weekends. Hence, the first weekend Box Office earning of Happy New Year is predicted to be around 70-80 crores, which will enable the movie to reach Rs. 100 crore in just three days.
Shahrukh Khan and his Happy New Year team made sure that the film gets wide scale publicity across borders and for that the extravaganza 'SLAM! The Tour' emensely helped the makers of HNY which will help huge international Box Office collection too. Nevertheless, the movie has already fetched hundreds of crores to the producers by way of SLAM! The Tour which will just be treated as a bonus.
According to trade experts, Shahrukh Khan's biggest movie this year, Happy New Year is not only expected to make an easy entry in the 100 crore club, the film is also likely to make a rapid Box Office collection of Rs 200 crores in just around 10 days.