- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
However, Happy New Year's Box Office business at the domestic market has witnessed a drastic fall on the first Monday.
The multi-starrer film Happy New Year starring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah created history by making a Box Office collection of Rs 44.97 crores on Friday.
Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone's Happy New Year was expected to make more business on weekends but interestingly, the Box Office figures were less on weekends with a collection of Rs 31.60 crores on Saturday and 32.29 crores on Sunday.
And now, the first Monday Box Office collection of Happy New Year further declined heavily with a total business of Rs 15 crores (approx) on Monday. Thus, Farah Khan directed Happy New Year has achieved grand total of Rs 124 crores (approx) in first four days.
It is being supposed that the negative reviews that the film received has hampered the Box Office business and now, it is less likely that Happy New Year would be able to break record of Dhoom 3 which claimed 283 crores in the domestic market.
Check slider to know some of the loop holes of Happy New Year movie...
Farah khan stressed more on the glamour part of the film rather than the script which lacks logic and good sense of humour.
Too Long Too Handle
While, all the stars of Happy New Year did fair justice to their roles but today's audience is less likely to enjoy a film as long as more than 3 hours.
Although, the film Happy New Year is one of the biggest films of this year, with performance-oriented films like Haider and Mary Kom released recently, Happy New Year seemed not so impressive.
Too High Expectation
The kind of hype that Happy New Year created, fans of Shahrukh had too high expectation from the film which however, crashed big time as suggested by the declining trend of Box Office business.
Negative Critics Review
Although, Happy New Year has become the fastest Bollywood flick to earn Rs 100 crore, the film could not impress the critics which apparently hampered the eventual business of the film.