- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
After, entering the 100 crore club within just three days of its release, Farah Khan directed Happy New Year has already collected Rs 183 crores at the domestic market in just 11 days.
The film Happy New Year starring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah is likely to cross Rs 200 crore Box Office collections by the end of its second week.
Nevertheless, the multi-starrer flick Happy New Year is not just doing great business at the domestic market but is also having a fine round at the International Box Office.
HNY has collected more than US$ 13 million in first 10 days from its release in the international markets. The film is set to become the biggest grosser of 2014 in overseas.
Happy New Year has the highest opening weekend in Gulf, South Africa, Thailand, Hong Kong and Germany. It has a highest Box Office opening ever in Malaysia and many other countries across the globe.
"We are delighted with the audience reaction for Happy New Year which is universal whether nationally or internationally. Their continued love and support for the film and the cast is overwhelming," said Venky Mysore, CEO Red Chillies Entertainments Pvt Ltd.
"The response to HNY is phenomenal in first 10 days. The film is sustaining well and is set for a long run and will continue to create new benchmarks in international markets. We are yet to open non-traditional markets which will add significantly to the international box office numbers," said Gaurav Verma, CRO RCE.