- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
Farah Khan's latest movie Happy New Year starring Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone among others has been the leading name at Indian Box Office since its release.
Co-produced by Shahrukh Khan, the movie Happy New Year starring SRK, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah broke all records with a Box Office collection of Rs 44.97 crores on its opening day.
Soon Happy New Year became the fastest Bollywood film to get into the 100 crore club with an excellent Box Office business of Rs 31.60 crores on Saturday followed by Rs 32.29 crores ob Sunday. Thus, SRK's Happy New Year made a total collection of Rs 108.86 crores in just three days at the domestic market.
However, Happy New Year's Box Office revenue witnessed a drastic fall with the start of the first weekday as the movie could rake in just Rs 15 crores on Monday that is on fourth day.
And now as per the early estimates, Farah Khan directed Happy New Year's fifth day Box Office collection on Tuesday further declined and the film made a business of Rs 13 crores (approx) on Tuesday.
It is being assumed that the negative reviews that the film received has hampered the Box Office business which is why Happy New Year's business has dropped by more than 50 percent.
Check slider to see some of the highest Box Office earning movies of Shahrukh Khan...
Chennai Express became the highest grossing Bollywood film in India and around the world, collecting 3.95 billion by the end of its run.
Om Shanti Om
Om Shanti Om nett grossed Rs 984.2 million in India. It was declared a Blockbuster in the domestic market.
Jab Tak Hai Jaan
Jab Tak Hai Jaan grossed Rs 2.11 billion worldwide. Box Office India declared the film a hit in India and a blockbuster overseas.
In overseas markets, Ra One earned the highest three-day and five-day opening weekends among the Bollywood releases of 2011
My Name Is Khan
It grossed Rs 1.10 billion domestically while the overseas performance of the film has been record breaking. The film's worldwide collections reached Rs 2.14 billion.
The film grossed Rs 147 million from its Hindi version in the process becoming the third-highest opening-day grossing Indian film and the highest opening-day grossing film on a non-holiday Friday.
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Earning over Rs 1.06 billion in India and Rs 160 million overseas, the film became the biggest Bollywood hit of the year and second highest grossing of the 1990s.
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
The film went on to become the second highest grosser of 2001 domestically, netting Rs 470 million in India, and earning "Blockbuster" status.
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna saw a record opening at many cities in India and generated Rs 600 million in the first week itself. Although it is one of Johar's lowest-grossing film according to net collections, the film was declared a 'Hit' by Box Office India.