- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
- Happy New Year Gets A Release Date
- Happy New Year Songs Get Good Responses
- WOW PICTURES: Here's How Aishwarya Rai, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina & Others Celebrated The New Year!
- All You Need To Know About Pannaga Bharana's Happy New Year
- Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh To Romance Deepika Padukone In SLB's Next?
- 10 Lovely & Splendid Pics Of Deepika Padukone From Instagram
- Awesome! Shahrukh Khan Promises To Do 3 Movies A Year
- These Crazy 'Behind The Sets' Pics Of SRK & Others, From Happy New Year Is Worth Seeing!
- MUST READ! When Deepika Padukone Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- When Nawazuddin Siddiqui Met Shahrukh Khan For The First Time!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan: Even After Career-Best Performance, Salman Fails To Beat Shahrukh And Aamir!
Shahrukh Khan's biggest Bollywood film this year, Happy New Year witnessed record breaking opening at the Indian Box Office.
The movie Happy New Year starring Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah created history with a Box Office collection of Rs 44.97 crores on the first day at the domestic market.
Although, Farah Khan directed Happy New Year was expected to do more business on the weekends, the film's Box Office revenue dropped to Rs 31.60 crores on Saturday and Rs 32.29 crores on Sunday. Thus, Shahrukh Khan-Deepika Padukone starring Happy New Year's Box Office collection crossed Rs 100 crores in just three days with a total three days collection of Rs 108.86 crores.
However, makers of Happy New Year witnessed a different picture with the end of the weekend and the film's Box Office business dropped drastically.
While, the film's Monday collection was Rs 15 crores, Happy New Year's fifth day collection that is on Tuesday further dropped to Rs 13 crores. Now as per early estimates, Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year maintained steady pace on the sixth day with a Box Office collection of Rs 12 crores (approx) on Wednesday. Hence, the film Happy New Year is very likely to cross Rs 150 crores by the end of its first week.
Co-produced by Shahrukh Khan, the movie Happy New Year was made at a whooping budget of Rs 110 crores.
Check slider to see some of the highest earning Bollywood films of all time...
The film starring Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif, Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra has been the highest earning Bollywood movie till date with a whooping world wide collection of Rs 529.97 crores.
The movie starring Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone has been SRK's one of the biggest Box Office winner with a world wide business of Rs 395 crores.
Starring Aamir Khan, Sharman Joshi, R.Madhavan, Kareena Kapoor and Boman Irani the movie 3 Idiots made a total world wide Box Office collection of Rs 392 crores.
Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez and Randeep Hooda starrer Kick has been Salman's all time biggest Box Office earner with a collection of Rs 360.12 crores.
Ek Tha Tiger
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's Ek Tha Tiger roared the Box Office with a business of Rs 310 crores.
Yeh Jawani Hain Deewani
This film starring Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone in lead was liked across the globe and earned Rs 302 crores world wide.
Hrithik Roshan's third sequel of Krrish series made an excellent world wide collection of Rs 300 crores.
Another Hrithik Roshan starrer along with Katrina Kaif was one of the most hyped movies and made a Box Office revenue of Rs 262.37 crores.
Salman Khan starrer Dabangg 2 rocked the Box Office with a business of Rs 251 crores.
Another Salman Khan's movie that earned immensely across the globe was Bodyguard starring Kareena Kapoor which collected Rs 230 crores.