- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
- 15 Bollywood Movies That Showed 'Dabangg' Side Of Cops
- Will Kareena Kapoor Ever Have Short Haircut For A Movie?
- Kareena Kapoor Says No To Biopics
- What Makes Ajay Devgn Proud Of Kajol?
- Yo Yo Honey Singh To Sing For Online Fashion Brand
Rohit Shetty and his action movie will never fail. He has been branded as 100 Cr club director. This name suits him more because of his earlier films which he made went crazy at the Box Office collections.
Singham Returns which released today, being a holiday will definitely see a lot of occupancy at the theatres. The film released over 3000 screens in India will see a super hit at the Box Office collections on the first day.
The theatre occupancy in Mumbai was 80-90% for the morning show which is fairly good. This film is one of the best opening day collection for an Ajay Devgn film.
Holiday factor is the major element for the Box Office collections on the opening day for Singham Returns. The film garnered good occupancy in all Pune theatres of about 90-95%.
Even in Gurgaon and Delhi the theatres were running at good occupancy rate on the first day of it's release. Going by this occupancy rate and looking at Rohit Shetty factor the Box Office predictions on the first day would be definitely somewhere around 15-20 Cr.
We will have to wait and watch if this Rohit Shetty film will enter the 100 Cr club yet again.