- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
- 15 Bollywood Movies That Showed 'Dabangg' Side Of Cops
- Will Kareena Kapoor Ever Have Short Haircut For A Movie?
- Kareena Kapoor Says No To Biopics
- What Makes Ajay Devgn Proud Of Kajol?
- Yo Yo Honey Singh To Sing For Online Fashion Brand
Singham Returns which entered the 100 Cr club in just five days has made yet another record. It is the fourth highest grosser film of 2014 after it crossed 107.12 Cr nett. in India.
This Rohit Shetty film is making excellent money at the Box Office in India as well as Overseas. The film which banked on the long weekend holiday release is still seeing a good theater occupancy.
First day collection of Singham Returns broke the record of Salman Khan's Kick. Singham Returns first day collection was 32.09 Cr, while Kick made an estimated collection of 26.40 Cr on a non-holiday (pre-Eid).
The six day collection of Singham Returns now reads, Friday 32.09 C, Saturday 21.05 Cr, Sunday 24.55 Cr, Monday 14.78 Cr, Tuesday 8.21 Cr, Wednesday 6.44 Cr. Total: ₹ 107.12 Cr.
Singham returns has fared quite well at the Overseas Box Office as well generating approximately 12.04 Cr, with maximum revenue of 4.97 Cr from UAE-GCC region.
The lethal combo of Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn in this movie makes it more interesting and awaiting to break many other records. With Mardaani releasing Tomorrow, let's wait and see how much more will this film make!