- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
- 15 Bollywood Movies That Showed 'Dabangg' Side Of Cops
- Will Kareena Kapoor Ever Have Short Haircut For A Movie?
- Kareena Kapoor Says No To Biopics
- What Makes Ajay Devgn Proud Of Kajol?
- Yo Yo Honey Singh To Sing For Online Fashion Brand
Singham Returns saw a solid opening and made big records. Singham Returns Box Office collection on Day one of release was 32.09 Cr. It broke the record of even Salman Khan's Kick.
Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn, the dynamic duo are once again making a super fast march towards the 100 Cr club. The film which garnered a good review banked on the holiday factor and it worked in their favour.
Singham Returns made on Day two 21.05 Cr and on Day three 24.50 Cr making up to 77.64 Cr. This action film has also made good collection at the Overseas Box Office.
Check the Overseas Box Office report which is quite impressive. In North America (USA and Canada) 3.25 Cr (INR), United Kingdom 1.6 Cr (INR), United Arab Emirates / G.C.C. 4.97 Cr (INR), Australia 0.83 Cr (INR), Malaysia 0.03 Cr (INR). Making a grand total Overseas and India together 88.32 Cr.
These reports are gathered from various leading sources which may be approximate. However, this film which has got thunderous start all over the world is expecting to march into 200 Cr club in India very soon.
Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn are awaiting a success party very soon. Keep watching this space for more updates on Singham Returns Box Office collection.