- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
- 15 Bollywood Movies That Showed 'Dabangg' Side Of Cops
- Will Kareena Kapoor Ever Have Short Haircut For A Movie?
- Kareena Kapoor Says No To Biopics
- What Makes Ajay Devgn Proud Of Kajol?
- Yo Yo Honey Singh To Sing For Online Fashion Brand
Trade Ananlyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "Singham Returns is Ajay Devgn's 5th ₹ 100 cr grosser. Rohit Shetty's 5th film [4 - ₹ 100 cr, 1 - ₹ 200 cr]. Reliance's 6th ₹ 100 cr film.
Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn combination films have all entered the 100 Cr club. This film might also cross Salman Khan's Kick in terms of Box Office Collection.
Kick directed by Sajid Nadiadwala earned Rs. 163 crore within a week and has done a business of above Rs. 220 crore in the domestic market.
Singham Returns earned on Fri 32.09 Cr, Sat 21.05 Cr, Sun 24.55 Cr, Mon 14.78 Cr, Tue 8.21 Cr. Total: ₹ 100.68 Cr nett. in India. It has even crossed the 'lifetime business' of Rohit Shetty's Singham, the prequel to Singham Returns. The opening weekend total from overseas Box Office is approx $2.4 million (Rs 14.60 crore).
Aamir Khan's Dhoom 3 was the film which made to the 100 Cr club in just three days, after which director Rohit Shetty's Chennai Express and Hrithik Roshan starrer Krissh 3 reached the 100 Cr mark, in just 4 days.
Singham Returns which has marked it's 100 Cr entry is awaiting to break many more records.