- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
- 15 Bollywood Movies That Showed 'Dabangg' Side Of Cops
- Will Kareena Kapoor Ever Have Short Haircut For A Movie?
- Kareena Kapoor Says No To Biopics
- What Makes Ajay Devgn Proud Of Kajol?
- Yo Yo Honey Singh To Sing For Online Fashion Brand
Rohit Shetty along with his earlier blockbusters like Chennai Express, the Golmaal series and Singham, is set to add one more blockbuster to his list of record-breaking movies.
"#SinghamReturns Fri 32.09 cr (crore), Sat 21.05 cr, Sun 24.55 cr, Mon 14.78 cr. Total: (Rs.) 92.47 cr nett. India biz," tweeted trade analyst Taran Adarsh.
Singham Returns featuring Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor did very good in India as well as overseas.
The first weekend overseas collection was $2.4 million (approximately Rs.14.5 crore) read a statement. With the lead actor Ajay Devgn gifting the Mumbai police force with two Suvs, he showed of his gratitude.
The film is co-produced by Ajay Devgn Films, Rohit Shetty Productions and Reliance Entertainment. The film success party is anytime round the corner when it enters the 100 Cr club.
Watch this space for more updates.