- Ungli First Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection
- Ungli Movie Review: Raises Painful Issues With Entertainment
- Watch Out For Ungli!
- Emraan Hashmi: Never Refused To Work With Sunny Leone
- I Want Karan Johar To Direct Me: Neha Dhupia
- Emraan Hashmi: Ungli Not A Typical Bollywood Film
- Ungli Title Track: Emraan Hashmi Gets Flirty With Hot Divas (Watch)
- 10 Bollywood Movies Releasing In November 2014
- Watch: Shraddha Kapoor's Hot Item Number Dance Basanti
- Watch: Emraan-Kangana Turn Rebels In Karan Johar's Ungli Trailer
- Emraan Hashmi-Kangna Ranaut 'Ungli' New Posters
- OMG! Emraan Hashmi All Set To 'Cheat India'; Read Details Here
- Emraan Hashmi To Romance Daisy Shah In Salman Khan's Race 3?
The multi starrer movie Ungli had an average start at the Indian Box Office. In spite of having a strong star cast and Dharma Productions banner, Box Office collection of Ungli has not been very impressive over its first weekend.
The movie Ungli starring Emraan Hashmi, Randeep Hooda, Kangana Ranaut, Sanjay Dutt, Neil Bhoopalam , Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia has completed three days including the first weekend.
Directed by Renzil D'Silva, Ungli made a slow start at the domestic market with a Box Office collection of Rs 3.60 crores on its first day. However, the film Ungli witnessed a hike in its Box Office business with a collection of Rs 4 crores on second day that is on Saturday.
It was expected that the movie Ungli produced by Karan Johar will have a better Box Office collection on the third day of first weekend that is on Sunday. Nevertheless, Emraan Hashmi's Ungli made a business of Rs 5.05 crores at the domestic market on Sunday that is on its third day.
Hence, Ungli made a Box Office collection of Rs 12.65 crores (approx) at the end of its first weekend that is in three days.
Check slider to see some of the critics verdict on Ungli...
As live action for grown-ups, it is the most amateurish piece of work I've seen in a while, all fingers and thumbs.
I'm going with two out of five for Ungli. It's well-intentioned but utterly muddled.
The only way you can enjoy this mindless film is by looking at the fun side of the 'witty punishments' the vigilante foursome unleashes on its victims.
Times Of India
'Ungli' is socially relevant, earnest in delivering a strong message, albeit, the weak execution doesn't support the larger intent.
The intention may have been good but the plot is silly and way too unrealistic.
If you are looking for a fun ride, Ungli won't disappoint. But because of its simplistic approach, Ungli is only entertaining, not thought-provoking.