- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
If the film manages to cross 600 crores worldwide then it'll be the first Bollywood film to have achieved this. Trade expert Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#PK sets a new benchmark. Crosses ₹ 300 cr. HIGHEST GROSSER EVER [Hindi]. First *Hindi* film to attain this remarkable status."
He further tweeted, "#PK creates History. Crosses ₹ 300 cr. [Week 3] Sun 11.58 cr. Grand total: ₹ 305.27 cr nett. India biz. ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER."
Even noted film critic Komal Nahta tweeted, "#PK touches the 300-crore mark. @aamir_khan has distinction of starting 100, 200 & 300-cr club." Aamir Khan has been creating such Box Office records with his last three movies.
Rajkumar Hirani's 3 Idiots was the first to cross Rs 200 cr mark, Ghajini with A Murugadoss the Rs 100 cr mark, both nationally and Dhoom 3 was the highest grossing film in the history of Bollywood.
In spite of running into trouble with Hindu activists, the film has managed to fare well at the Box Office and is still continuing to do well. If the collections continue the same way, Aamir Khan will be creating the biggest records with PK.