- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
- Hrithik Roshan Will Compete With Aamir Khan On Mohenjo Daro!
- 20 Surprisingly Rare Pictures Of Aamir Khan!
- Is The Future Still Bright For Sanjay Dutt In Bollywood?
- Finally! Salman Khan Starrer Sultan Gets Its New Heroine
- Aamir Khan's Old, Rare And Never Seen Before Pictures!
- Chiranjeevi Settles For Kaththi Remake
- PK Director RajKumar Hirani Admitted In Hospital After Bike Accident
- Aamir Khan In Trouble: Filmmaker Lodges Complaint Against Him! Read Why?
- BAAHUBALI Storm in USA: Shatters All Records
- Aamir Khan's Refusal To Share Stage With Shahrukh And Salman!
- Pictures: Deepika, Ranveer, Kangana And Other B Town Actors Attend Aamir's PK Success Party
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan 18 Days Collection At Box Office: 2nd Highest Grosser Of All Time
According to trade experts the gross worldwide collections of PK is around Rs 482 crores, so within few days it may well hit the Rs 500 crore mark. The film has done tremendously well at the overseas market owing to which it has collected over Rs 120 crores.
It's been 14 days since PK released and here is the day wise split of the Box Office collections: Day 1 (Fri): Rs 26.63 crores, Day 2 (Sat): Rs 30.34 crores, Day 3 (Sun): Rs 38.44 crores, Day 4 (Mon): Rs 21.22 crores, Day 5 (Tue): Rs 19.36 crores, Day 6 (Wed): Rs 19.55 crores, Day 7 (Thu): Rs 27.55 crores, Day 8 (Fri): Rs 14.48 crores, Day 9 (Sat): Rs 17.16 crores, Day 10 (Sun): Rs 21.85 crores, Day 11 (Mon): Rs 10.08 crores, Day 12 (Tue): Rs 9.11 crores and Day 13 (Wed): Rs 9.05 crores.
On Day 14 (Thursday), the film is said have grossed around Rs 8.50 crores. This brings the total Box Office collection in the domestic market to Rs 273.32 crores and the gross collection is Rs 394 crores.
The film has already become the highest grossing movie of 2014 and reached the 200 crore mark within nine days of it's release. The film has beaten the likes of Chennai Express, Happy New Year and Bang Bang! in the domestic market as well as the overseas market.
Grossing over Rs 120 crore in the international box office has made PK the 4th biggest grosser after Dhoom 3 which grossed Rs 191.04 crore, 3 Idiots which grossed Rs 156.1 crore and finally My Name is Khan which grossed Rs 143.8 crore. So the total gross Box Office collection of is Rs 516 crores.
PK starring Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma, Sanjay Dutt, Sushant Singh Rajput has grossed over Rs 273 crores in the domestic market.
Kick starring Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda grossed Rs 233 crores in the domestic market.
Happy New Year
Happy New Year starring Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani, Vivaan Shah grossed Rs 203 crores at the domestic market.
Bang Bang starring Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif and directed by Siddharth Anand grossed Rs 183 crores at the domestic market.
Singham Returns starring Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor Khan and directed by Rohit Shetty grossed Rs 141.00 crores at the domestic market.
Holiday starring Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha and directed by A.R. Murugadoss grossed Rs 112.65 crores.
Jai Ho starring Salman Khan, Daisy Shah and directed Sohail Khan has grossed Rs 111.00 crores at the domestic market.
Ek Villain starring Sidharth Malhotra, Shraddha Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh and directed by Mohit Suri grossed Rs 105.50 crores at domestic market.
2 States starring Arjun Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and directed by Abhishek Varman grossed Rs 104.00 crores at the domestic market.
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania
Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania starring Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan and directed by Shashank Khaitan grossed Rs 76.81 crores at the domestic market.