TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan continues to break records at the Indian Box Office. The film is not only the highest grosser of 2015 but also Salman's highest grossing film ever.
The film beat the lifetime collections of Kick which was previously the highest grosser of Salman. Film distributor Kiaara wrote, "#BajrangiBhaijaan BROKE ALL RECORDS in the History of Bollywood & collected " 244 cr " in Just 10 Days in India. WOW!"
The gross collection of Bajrangi Bhaijaan in India is Rs 244 crores and very soon it will reach Rs 300 crores and create a whole new record.
The nett collections were posted by Taran Adarsh, "#BajrangiBhaijaan continues its DREAM RUN. Week 2: Fri 12.80 cr, Sat 19.25 cr, Sun 24.05 cr. Total: ₹ 240.72 cr. ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER."
He further wrote, "#BajrangiBhaijaan is now the HIGHEST grosser of Salman Khan, overtaking his previous highest #Kick. Now eyeing ₹ 300 cr... India biz."
The recent Salman controversy doesn't seem to affecting the business of the film directed by Kabir Khan. Even in the overseas market, the film has garnered good collections, Kiaara wrote, "#BajrangiBhaijaan is the Biggest Blockbuster of @BeingSalmanKhan in Overseas & it collected " 110 cr " till Now. WOW!"
According to this the film has grossed Rs 354 crores worldwide, very close to beating PK and occupying the number one slot in the list of highest grossing films ever.