- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
- Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu Expecting Their First Baby? Read This Before Congratulating!
- Bigg Boss 11: Did Salman Khan Ask The Makers To Remove Bipasha & Karan Singh Grover’s C*nd*m Ad?
- EMBARRASSING! Bipasha Basu Met Ex-Boyfriend At A Diwali Party With KSG & Something AWKWARD Happened
Alone starring Bipasha Basu is an average entertainer which expected to have decent Box Office opening but due to the release of I starring Vikram which released in over three languages, Alone ended up getting effected very badly.
Alone released two days later than I, by this time the latter movie had already developed a good rapport with the audiences with most of them liking and rushing to theatres for second or third time watch.
On the opening day, Alone made Rs 3.5 crores at the domestic market. On second day, Saturday, Bipasha starrer managed to attract more viewers then by increasing the collections to over Rs 4.50 crores.
With this the total gross Box Office collections for two days came to a close figure of Rs 9 crores. On Sunday, the film has done a tad bit better and the collections totaled up to Rs 6 crores.
So the overall collections from the three days of the movie's release is Rs 15 crores. Alone, unlike other big Khan films did not release in too many theatres and the total screens the film showcased in the entire world was just 2500.
Made on a budget of approximately Rs 35 crores, the film has recovered half the investment. If it continues to keep this income steady, the makers may recover the investment within the first week. Let's see how the movie fares during the weekdays.