- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Alone starring Bipasha Basu is an average entertainer which expected to have decent Box Office opening but due to the release of I starring Vikram which released in over three languages, Alone ended up getting effected very badly.
Alone released two days later than I, by this time the latter movie had already developed a good rapport with the audiences with most of them liking and rushing to theatres for second or third time watch.
On the opening day, Alone made Rs 3.5 crores at the domestic market. On second day, Saturday, Bipasha starrer managed to attract more viewers then by increasing the collections to over Rs 4.50 crores.
With this the total gross Box Office collections for two days came to a close figure of Rs 9 crores. On Sunday, the film has done a tad bit better and the collections totaled up to Rs 6 crores.
So the overall collections from the three days of the movie's release is Rs 15 crores. Alone, unlike other big Khan films did not release in too many theatres and the total screens the film showcased in the entire world was just 2500.
Made on a budget of approximately Rs 35 crores, the film has recovered half the investment. If it continues to keep this income steady, the makers may recover the investment within the first week. Let's see how the movie fares during the weekdays.