- Sonam Kapoor Gets Ready To Shine At Cannes
- OMG! Sonam Kapoor With Swine Flu Symptoms; Hospitalized...
- Pics: Sonam Kapoor Dazzles At Paris
- Dolly Ki Doli Movie Review: Live Audience Response
- Dolly Ki Doli Movie Review: Waste Of Time And Money
- Akshay Kumar's Baby Vs Dolly Ki Doli: Box Office Prediction
Sonam Kapoor's first big release of the year 2015, Dolly Ki Doli failed to impress the audience at the Box Office. The film which didn't garner good reviews managed to get very less on the first day of it's release.
Although, Sonam Kapoor and the team Dolly Ki Doli promoted the film very well, it has not done well at the Box Office. Baby starring Akshay Kumar and Rana Daggubati also added the competition to this movie.
Dolly Ki Doli collected about Rs 1.75 Cr Nett on the first day of it's opening at the Box Office. The film had been allotted around 1600-1700 screens and it witnessed an average occupancy. The film which was targeted strictly for the urban and multiplex audience collected very less on the first day.
Although on the first day it collected very less, we expect it to pick up a little more owing to the extended Republic day weekend.
From the beginning of this year, there aren't any movie which went extremely well at the Box Office collection. With Tevar collecting much below expectations, Alone which bombed at the BO, Sonam Kapoor's Dolly Ki Doli also looks like it's going towards that direction.
Akshay Kumar's Baby which released along with Dolly Ki Doli seems to be doing well at the BO.