- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
- Hrithik Roshan Will Compete With Aamir Khan On Mohenjo Daro!
- 20 Surprisingly Rare Pictures Of Aamir Khan!
- Is The Future Still Bright For Sanjay Dutt In Bollywood?
- Finally! Salman Khan Starrer Sultan Gets Its New Heroine
- Aamir Khan's Old, Rare And Never Seen Before Pictures!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan 18 Days Collection At Box Office: 2nd Highest Grosser Of All Time
Aamir Khan's PK seems to breaking one record after the other and is setting astonishing Box Office records as well. After crossing Dhoom 3's lifetime collections PK has gone on to gross over Rs 600 crores worldwide.
PK has broken Dhoom 3's record which was at a whopping Rs 542 crores, now from the latest report from the Koimoi, PK has grossed Rs 601 crores at the box office, including the domestic and overseas.
Famous trade analyst, Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#PK Overseas total so far: $ 23.42 million [₹ 148.54 cr]... USA-Canada has contributed $ 9.93 million [₹ 62.99 cr]. FABULOUS!" two days back and today the films has grossed over Rs 150 crores from the overseas market.
The film did not gross much yesterday, but considering it is the third Wednesday, a collection of Rs 3.46 crores is not at all bad. This brings the overall box office collections in the domestiv market to be Rs 317.52 crores.
Even Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#PK [Week 3] Mon 4.42 cr, Tue 4.02 cr, Wed 3.46 cr. Grand total: ₹ 317.17 cr nett. India biz. ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER." Adding the domestic and overseas collection, the gross worldwide collections of PK is Rs 601 crores.
This indeed a proud factor to the makers of PK, Rajkumar Hirani, Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma and all the other cast and crew for in spite of the objections and hindrance from Hindu protesters, the film has managed to do well, mint money and be the biggest hit in Bollywood history.