- Hot Scoop: Arjun Kapoor Signed By R Balki
- Manoj Bajpayee's Top 10 Iconic Dialogues
- Arjun Kapoor Is Okay With Boney Kapoor-Sridevi's Marriage
- Sonakshi Sinha Has Many Other Options Than Arjun Kapoor!
- Is Arjun Kapoor Having This New Look For A New Movie? (Pics)
- Arjun Kapoor To Play A Dacoit In Boney Kapoor's Film?
- Kriti Sanon All Set To Play Parvatibai In Panipat! Read Details
Arjun Kapoor after giving three back-to-back hits last year (Gunday, 2 States and Finding Fanny), has given the solo hero hit with Tevar. The film kick-started with a bang for 2015.
Tevar which was made on a budget of Rs 30 Cr and released in more than 2800 screens, an opening day collection of Rs 8 to 10 Cr was the target.
With 60% occupancy in the theatres, Tevar made an average business on the first day of it's release. The single screen moviegoers were the main target audiences. Tevar did an impressive business in Delhi and Rajasthan.
With only Aamir Khan’s three weeks old PK, Tevar doesn’t have any strong Bollywood competition till next week when Bipasha Basu's Alone will release. Tevar is predicted to make good business during the weekend.
Though Tevar being a remake of Mahesh Babu's Okkadu, lacks the originality is what many audiences feel. However, going by the first day occupancy and the predicted reports, Tevar will make a good business at the Box Office.