- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Friendship With Salman Khan In Trouble? Aamir Khan Wants To Help Ranbir Kapoor But On One Condition
- FLASHBACK DIARY: Shahrukh Khan Tries To KISS Rival Aamir Khan, While He Looks UNINTERESTED [Picture]
- Aamir Khan Appreciates The Test Case, Ekta Kapoor Says ‘I’m Officially In Heaven’
- Shahrukh Khan Starrer Rakesh Sharma Biopic Salute Gets Delayed?
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
- Aamir Khan Gets Slammed For Posting A Picture With Daughter Ira Khan; Fans Call It 'Inappropriate'
- Aamir Khan REVEALS His First Salary For Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak & It Will Leave You Surprised!
- What Happened When Aamir Khan Told Rajkumar Hirani That He Wants To Play Sanjay Dutt?
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- WAIT, WHAT! Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Copy Aamir Khan's Unique Instagram Strategy?
It seems Aamir Khan was saving the best for the last. The reviews of Dangal are already out and they are exceptionally good, which means that it is set to break all the box office records as expected from Mr Perfectionist's film! And as per many trade experts Dangal can easily beat the box office collection of Sultan.
Aamir Khan does not have a fan following like Shahrukh Khan or Aamir Khan but he has garnered a reputation for being an actor who brings credibility and dedication to any film that he associates himself with. And that is why people who are not even his fans wait for his movies. And as far as the box office collection of the movie is concerned, Dangal can earn upto 30-40 Crores on its first day of release and around 90-100 Crores by the end of this week.
Here's what the trade analysts feel about the film...
A Sure Shot Hit
Trade analyst Jogender Tooteja told a leading web portal, ''Since the advance booking has already begun for the film, it gives all the more impetus for good occupancies at the very onset. An opening day number of 25 Crores+ is pretty much on the cards, the real fun would be to see the momentum being so high that eventually the weekend numbers end up being in the range of 90-100 Crores. Now that would be something to cheer about for Bollywood which would be happy to celebrate with some cheers before curtains go down for 2016.''
30 Crores Weekend
Trade Analyst Amul Mohan told Bollywood Life, "The film should collect around Rs 30 Crores on the first day of its release."
On Breaking Salman Khan's Sultan's Record
On being asked whether Dangal will be able to break Salman Khan's Sultan's record at the box office, he said, "I am hoping that it does. It is one of the biggest films this year and it's the last week of this year so I am really genuinely hoping that it will break Sultan's record."
Expected To Cross 100 Crores In Three Days Of Its Release
"In the first week I expect it to cross 100 Crores. All those who have watched the film at the press screening have liked the film so far. In fact it is one of the best films of this year."
Dangal Will Touch Close To 400 Crores
Bollywoodlife quoted Trade Analyst Komal Nahta's box office predictions for Dangal and he says that Dangal will touch close to 400 Crores and will overtake PK's box office collection of 325 Crores.
Aamir To Break His Own Records
He said, "I have been saying this since the beginning that this film will be the biggest hit of this year. Aamir Khan is known to set the trend, his Ghajni was the first film to enter 100 Crores club, 200 club with 3 Idiots, 300 Crores club with PK and the 400 club with Dangal. I think it will happen."
Dangal Best Film Of The Century
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh feels that it is the best film of the century, ''#Dangal reviews are excellent..May be best ever for any Bollywood film..that's y It's called "Best film of the century".
Now Let's Talk About The Screen Count
Talking about the screen count of the movie, Taran Adarsh tweeted, ''#Dangal screen count...India: over 4,300 screens Overseas: close to 1000 screens. Widest release in North America, UAE-GCC, UK, Australia.''
On a related note, Aamir had said in a press conference during Dangal promotions, "I think Dangal falls in the line of tax exemption. We will be applying for tax exemption, but I am not someone to decide on that. It will be the decision of each state government. We will try to make it happen before the release, but it is a process. It may or may not happen."
Also Read: Straight From The Hospital! FIRST PICTURE Of Saif Ali Khan & Kareena Kapoor With Chotte Nawab Taimur
Luckily, the UP government had declared Dangal to be tax free in the state.
Keep watching this space for more updates on Dangal's box office collections.