- Anurag Kashyap: My Parents Were Threatened When I Tweeted To The Prime Minister!
- Fawad Khan's Photoshoot Makes The Ladies Wanting For More! View Pictures
- Can Bollywood Do A Meryl Streep At Award Functions? Can B-town Openly Insult Leaders?
- Anushka Sharma Clarifies What It Means To Be A Feminist!
- Ae Di Hai Mushkil Becomes Ranbir Kapoor's Second Biggest Hit!
- Breaking News: Fawad Khan & Imran Abbas Naqvi Caught In Black Money Scam!
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil & Shivaay had a decent start at the box office. Both the films, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Shivaay received mixed reviews from the audiences and the critics. Till now, ADHM has got the upper hand and going stronger than Shivaay at the box office.
A few minutes ago, Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh took to his Twitter account and updated about the weekend collection of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Shivaay.
He wrote, "#ADHM Fri 13.30 cr, Sat 13.10 cr, Sun 9.20 cr. Total: ₹ 35.60 cr. India biz." He also updated about ADHM's collection in International market and wrote, "#ADHM packs a SOLID PUNCH in intl markets... Opening weekend: $ 6.15 million [₹ 41.05 cr]... HIGHEST opening weekend for KJo and Ranbir."
As far as Shivaay's weekend collection is concerned, he wrote, "#Shivaay Fri 10.24 cr, Sat 10.06 cr, Sun 8.26 cr. Total: ₹ 28.56 cr. India biz."
He also wrote that, "Diwali pooja and festivities made a dent in the biz of #ADHM and #Shivaay on Sun... Biz should witness an UPWARD TREND on Mon and Tue."