- War Brewing Between Hrithik Roshan & Ashutosh Gowariker?
- Goa Diaries! Arunoday Singh Holidays With His Wife Lee Anna In Goa
- Ashutosh Gowarikar To Cast Hrithik Roshan In His Upcoming Film?
- Wedding Diaries! Arunoday Singh Marries The Love Of His Life Lee Elton!
- Pooja Hegde Is Unaffected By The Failure Of Mohenjo Daro!
- Hrithik Roshan's New Picture With His Kids Can Give 'Men In Black' A Complex!
Sad news for all the Hrithik Roshan's fans out there! Hrithik Roshan starrer Mohenjo Daro, which released last Friday (August 12, 2016) did rather an average job on the Indian box-office as compared to Akshay Kumar's Rustom, which released on the same day!
According to trade pundits Mohenjo Daro is not going as good as Rustom. Film distributor Rajesh Thadani told, "Rustom is leading... It is performing better than Mohenjo Daro. Mohenjo Daro did not seem to be appealing to the audience, while there was curiosity and hype around 'Rustom',"
According to Thandani the opening day figures of Mohenjo Daro it will be around Rs seven-eight crore. "There is a holiday period ahead and it seems both the films will benefit from it. I think over the weekend 'Rustom' should do Rs 40 crore and 'Mohenjo Daro' will do Rs 20-25 crore," he added.
He also added, "Number of screens for 'Mohenjo Daro' are higher than that of 'Rustom,' but the average occupancy is lower. It's like there are 100 people who want to watch both the films, but 'Mohenjo Daro' is playing at 150 screens while 'Rustom' is at 100. That way the occupancy is better for 'Rustom'."
Also see here, mixed review of Mohenjo Daro By Twitteratis: